Watch for whole new set of science project with science fair topics that are perfect for middle school! In fact, the projects are called Middle School Science Projects. There will be some cool experiments, and one demonstration. Here are the topics that are planned:
1. How do different hair products affect the strength of hair. Girls are especially interested in doing a science project about hair. In this project, you will treat hair, then test its strength.
2. Does the amount of Vitamin C in Orange juice change over time? This is a slightly more advanced version of the popular Vitamin ‘C’itrus’ project.
3. What liquid is best for growing beans. This experiment involves pH and hydroponics, and you get to make your own litmus paper.
4. What makes yeast grow best? This is a project with yeast as the science fair topic, but its a demonstration.
5. This one is a demonstration/model. We’ll be building a solar heater with cans and a window frame.
PS You don’t have to wait for the new package. Get a free science project guide here.