People often ask me for an entire list of all the science fair topics we have. Here’s a list of each project topic, and along with a link where you can get instructions on how to get the topic turned into something ready for your science fair!
24 Hour Science Fair Topics:
• Does the shape of ice affect melting time?
• Does covering the mouth really help prevent the spread of germs?
• Which toilet tissue is most biodegradable?
• How does salt affect the boiling point of water?
• Which citrus fruit has the most Vitamin C?
These experiments are available here: 24 Hour Science Projects
Weekend Science Fair Topics:
• Take the shell off an egg without boiling, and find out if water will go through the membrane.
• Use toy cars to find out about friction!
• Are two ears better than one? Get a group of friends to find out the answer.
• Which brand cereal stays crunchy longest? You’ll love this tasty experiment.
• Feeling a bit warm? Which type of insulation works best?
Turn these topics into experiments here: Weekend Science Projects
Watch This! Science Project Topics:
• Demonstrate that yeast is alive by watching it blow up balloons!
• Show how one Lego sinks, and another one floats in this amazing lesson on density.
• Show off how static electricity works – you’ll make aluminum foil dance!
• Prove that chemical reactions can be sped up – right in front of your friends.
• Make oil and water mix.
Get these demonstration science fair project here Watch This! Science Project Topics.
Middle School Science Project Topics:
• Experiment to find the effect different hair products has on hair.
• Analyze soil, then test its water carrying capacity.
• Find out what makes yeast grow the best.
• Test and see if the amount of Vitamin C in juice diminishes over time.
• Make a solar heater from inexpensive (or recycled!) products.
Get all five Middle School Science Project Topics.