Finding an easy science project that will do well in a science fair can be tricky. Many projects are either too difficult for the average student, or just too easy to get a good grade. We can help! We’ve got packages of easy science project guides that will help you get top marks from your science teacher – and from science fair judges.
The experiments in our science project guides have easy to follow, step by step instructions. They all use supplies that you can find in the supermarket or in a discount store. The projects are all fun to do, and lots of them can be finished in 24 hours or less.
Take a look at this list of all the easy projects we offer here at 24 Hour Science Projects. We know you’ll find an easy science project that is perfect for you!
• UNDERCOVER SNEEZE Does covering the mouth really help prevent the spread of germs? A really easy science project, perfect for an elementary school science fair.
• A SLICE OF ICE Does the shape of ice affect melting time? This LINKcool science project will help you find out!
• A STRAIGHT FLUSH Which toilet tissue is most biodegradable?
• A PINCH OF SALT How does salt affect the boiling point of water?
• VITAMIN “C”ITRUS Which citrus fruit has the most Vitamin C?
OR ADD THESE PROJECTS TO YOUR LIST!
• SLIP SLIDING? NO WAY! Find out which floor surface prevents slips most effectively.
• EGG-XPERIMENTING! Take the shell off an egg without boiling, and find out if water will go through the membrane. You’ll love this easy science project.
• DON’T LOSE YOUR COOL Foam, pink, spray-in, or rigid. Which type of insulation works best?
• HEAR, HEAR Are two ears better than one? Get a group of friends to find out the answer.
• A FLAKY SHOWDOWN Which brand cereal stays crunchy longest? You’ll love this tasty science experiment.
– Super Science Fair Projects
– Science Fair Projects Made Easy