We’re happy to report that Middle School Science Projects are now live! As you know, we’ve been working like – well – mad scientists at our house, and we can’t wait for you to choose your favorite project and start experimenting!
Here are the five projects in the Middle School Science Project package:
• Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow – Experiment to find the effect different hair products has on hair. You can test different conditioners or different ways to color hair. Most of the supplies for this project are as close your bathroom – and the head on your head!
• “C” You Later – This project teaches you how to make an indicator, and then use it to see if the amount of Vitamin C in juice diminishes over time. There are a ton of variations for this science project, and we tell you about them in the guide. This project has already won awards at science fairs.
• Yeast – Rising to the Occasion – Find out what makes yeast grow the best. Sugar, wheat, or maybe dog food!? This easy experiment always is amazing to do – and sharing it makes it even more fun. Hint: It would make a wonderful video to go along with your science board.
• Cheap Heats – You’ll get plans on how to make a solar heater from inexpensive or free products. We actually made one version of this project for zero dollars – scavenging in our attic and recycling bin for supplies! It was loads of fun to do, and we were warmed by the results.
• The Dirt on Dirt – Dig up some soil from your yard, analyze it, then test its water carrying capacity. We loved doing this earth science project! To do it, you only need dirt, water, nylon stockings, one tin can and some jars. We learned a ton doing the research for this project – and you will too!
But you shouldn’t take our word for it. Grab your copy of Middle School Science Projects today and get started on your next science experiment.